January 19, 2011

Love You, Too - Whattaya' Want?

These days - I am NOT a willing mark for photos.  With all the health problems I’ve had over the past year - I’m not the least bit interested in keeping such a vision for any memories.

But when it comes to decisions made by non-speaking four-legged children…






That manipulate with lots of sloppy wet kisses…

In slow motion…






Not even stubborn-minded ME can resist.  And she wasn't satisfied enough to get up and let the blood flow back into my legs for the next 15 minutes, or so.

Little Wench had my gut killin' me - tears rollin' down my face from laughing so hard.

See the orb?  Always fun to process photos and find angels watching over you!

2 comments:

ChileFarmer said...

Wonderful post, I love my four legged children
and they love me back. As far as speaking, I think we that love them are the only ones that can hear them. I can see yours are speaking loud and clear, and you are hearing them. Love it. CF

Deb said...

LOL gotta LOVE our fur babies!! Their unconditional love is wonderful! :) Love how she wants to be a lap dog...even though she is almost to big to be one. :-))