January 18, 2011

A Rumbling Comin' On


I am soooo getting those tremors, inside.  That anxious volcano is waking up.






Cabin Fever.






That would be an understatement.






I think I’m becoming addicted to planting trees.






Actually - trees are just easier than flowerbeds.






But then - maybe I’ll just wait for Dwayne to relocate the barn.






And finally - make it usable.






I love recycling!






I’m even game for recycling a barn!

But more than anything - at this moment…






I’m thinking about Spinner.  He tends to look for mulch - when it comes to finding spots to take care of his business.






I’m hoping and praying that he did NOT dig up the Crocus - Freesia  and  Muscari bulbs I planted under the peach tree.

Otherwise - I just might be willing to spend every Fall season piling blankets of hay for protection over a bunch of cactus.

1 comment:

Deb said...

LOL bet that cactus would get him a moving on! *giggle*