May 19, 2012

It's a Saturday Morning

It's Saturday morning - We got out of bed at 3:30am.

But I've had about 1.5 hours sleep.

Got Hubs off to work ( No repeat of yesterday, thank God. ).

Dressed myself for the day and got all the animals taken care of and turned out to their areas.

Took my steroid and ate breakfast.  Emptied my dishwasher.

Went outside and shot some photos.

In between that - I was prepping 2 loaves of homemade bread ( which I just popped into the oven ) - and cleaning up my kitchen.

And I'm being serenading by the likes of Lady Antebellum - Alison Krauss and Union Station - Brad Paisley - Jason Aldean - Luke Bryan - and - of course - Kenny Chesney ( Home Boy who just hides as some Beach Brat ).

**Note to Kenny:  If you ever come this far to coming home for a minute... I tried to hook 'em up with a link for your " Just Who I am: Poets and Pirates " cd... BUT.... 

Just when I think about going to take a nap - Jen calls.  She's on her way.

There goes that thought.

But here's some color!


Mother's Day blossoms from Jen and Josh!
The Lilies flopped, but my Baby Girl's love, still, lives longer!


Yay!  Finally!
" Black Knight " Butterfly Bush blooming!


I can hardly wait until they're ripe!!


Look closely!
Pretty soon, there'll be gorgeous blue flowers!


Ewww... Racoon Eyes showin' up, already...
And it ain't even Summer, yet!!

Don't laugh.  Remember - I've been up since 3:30am with only 1.5 hours sleep.

Don't expect me to be wearing make-up either. Ha!  You can just hum THAT thought out the door today!

I don't doll myself up for cows - chickens - dogs or the cat.

Uh-oh.  There's Jen.  She's making Chocolate Chip Cookies today - by herself.

She just doesn't know it - yet.








2 comments:

Queenacres said...

Ya gotta love that kid that hangs with you in the bad times despite what's going on in their own life.

Glad to hear you're movin around.

Deb said...

Oh, we have a few grapes at our new farm, can't wait to get moved and get it up and running...we close next week!! :-))